Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Empty Nest, Full Life


   This past year has flown by and I can't believe that it's been so long since I've posted anything. Between keeping up with my baby sign language/sensory classes, caring for my elderly parents, and muddling through empty nest syndrome, I've had my hands full. My mind (and body) have been going in so many directions, I've found little time to sit down and write. Now however, I've got my business off to a good start, my parents are a little more stable, and I've figured out that life is actually not so bad once the kids move out. :)  So, along with a few painting classes here and there, I've decided to make writing a part of my day again. 

   Today I thought I'd share this image that made me chuckle.  



I don't have a cat and I haven't gone quite this far...lol... but here's a recent pic of my dog, Buddy who is on the recliner with me and just happens to be sporting a new red scarf. 



No comments:

Post a Comment